HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES (English)
Diploma in Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management (English)
Dates: 29/03/17 – 31/05/17.
It’s a hospitality-business-oriented program that allows you to introduce and improve your Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management knowledge.
The course of Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management it is a concentration that takes part of the Master in Hospitality Management (English).
- Duration: 9 weeks, from March 29th until May 31th, 2017
- Language: Classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday full time.
Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management Concentration, 12 ECTS.
- Food & Beverage Cost Control, 3 ECTS
- Food & Beverage Profess Management, 3 ECTS
- Event Planning and Management, 3 ECTS
- Food & Beverage Sales Management, 3 ECTS
Completion of the Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management course will let the students obtain the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar Diploma.
To study the Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management Course it is necessary to have a minimun of Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Also, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous students and experience.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.