SPECIALIZATION COURSES (English)
Kitchen Management and Administration (English)
The gastronomic basis to manage the professional cuisine. Dates 09/10/17 – 17/11/17.
Course comprised by complementary subjects which are the basis of the kitchen management. The subjects for the second part of the module study the systematization of the operative management processes, the costs and output control, and purchasing management techniques.
The Kitchen Management and Administration course is the Module 1 of the Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management (English).
- Duration: 5 weeks, from October 9th to November 17th 2017.
- Language: The classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 20:30. Additionally, some classes might be in the mornings. Fridays from 9:00 to 14:00.
Kitchen Management and Administration, 9 ECTS, 225 hours
- Introduction and overview
- Biochemistry of cuisine
- Applied wine pairing
- Process management
- Management of purchasing and procurement
- Cost control
Completion of the module entitles students to the Specialized Diploma in Kitchen Management and Administration by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in gastronomy.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.