HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES (English)
Certificate in Food & Beverage and Operations (English)
Dates 12/09/16 – 10/10/16.
The Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations its a 4 week period in a hands-on-program at the school’s hotel. It is an immersion course, to provide you all with the required knowledge to follow the program.
The Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations its a Professional Induction module that takes part of the Master in Hospitality Management (English).
- Duration: 5 weeks, from September 12th to October 10th, 2016.
- Language: The classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Thursday full time.
Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations, 134 hours
- Food & Beverage Service Operations, 55 hours
- Food Preparations Operations, 55 hours
- Introductory Wine Course, 12 hours
- Communication and Public Speaking, 12 hours
Completion of this program you will receive the Food & Beverage service Operations Diploma by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar
To study the Certificate in Food & Beverage Operations Service it is necessary to to be an associated degree or technical degree and follow the Admission process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous studies and experience in Hospitality Management/Food & Beverage.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.