HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COURSES (English)
Diploma in Hotel Management (English)
Dates: 29/03/17 – 31/05/17.
It’s a hospitality-business-oriented program that allows you to introduce and improve your Hotel Management knowledge.
The Diploma in Hotel Management its a Professional Induction module that takes part of the Master in Hospitality Management (English).
- Duration: 9 weeks, from March 29th until May 31th, 2017
- Language: Classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday full time.
Hotel Management Concentration, 12 ECTS.
- Food & Beverage Management, 3 ECTS
- Room Division Management, 3 ECTS
- Hotel Real Estate and Validation, 3 ECTS
- Hotel Facilities and Design, 3 ECTS
Completion of the Hotel Management course will let the students obtain the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar Diploma.
To study the Hotel Management Course it is necessary to have a minimun of Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Also, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous students and experience.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.