SPECIALIZATION COURSES (English)
Culinary products and techniques (English)
Improve the techniques of the cuisines of the world. Dates: 11/11/19 – 14/02/20
A course designed for the practical analysis of the products and raw materials by applying the different culinary techniques of pre-preparation, preparation and presentation in the gastronomic offers of the traditional, modern, avant-garde and thematic cuisine.
- Duration: 14 weeks, from November 11th 2019 until February 14th 2020.
- Language: Classes will be given in English.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday from 15:00 to 20:00. Additionally, some classes might be in the mornings.
Knowledge of products and culinary techniques, 12 ECTS.
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Product categories
- Fields of study.
- Traditional cuisine.
- Modern cuisine.
- Cutting-edge cuisine
- Thematic cuisine.
- Master sessions of great Chefs and experts.
Completion of the module leads to the Specialized Diploma in Knowledge of products and culinary techniques by the by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts Sant Pol de Mar.
To study the Specialization Courses, it is necessary to follow the admission and enrolment process:
- Make the request of the course by means of the website form.
- Submit to the Admissions Department your Curriculum Vitae, stating your previous experience in gastronomy.
- If considered necessary, you can have an Admission interview with the Academic Director.
- Complete the Admission and Enrolment Form.